Friday, December 2, 2016

I have a new book in production and its called " Five Seasons " While it is being produced here is so info about me

                                                            Little League drama


I can't be the only one cringing. My grandson's under nine baseball team is down by 2 with 2 outs in the bottom of the last inning. 

And up walks Noah.

I am sorry to be so cruel but this kid aint got a hit all year. I swear he thinks he is supposed to strike out.

My grandson Nathan the natural just walked and stole 2nd and 3rd and now waits to be knocked in by Noah arrrghh

Part of me feels bad for the kid as the bat rest on his shoulder and two strikes go by him.

Wow, he's just standing there as two balls go by now its 2 and 2 .

I cant take this,  maybe he will walk as another high pitch goes by ball 3.

 3 and 2 the season rest on this pitch and Noah sigh.

I think to myself wtf cant Noah's mom and dad work with him a little throw him some pitches at home damn this game is over and  I am disgusted. 

Then 

What is that noise? the sound of the aluminum bat hitting the ball that ting noise that the bat makes.  wtf is going on?  the ball is rolling into right field and lil Nathan just scored from third and there goes Noah running to second for a double! What?  that kid who must have struck out 30 damn times this year and his bat never touched a ball all season.

What magic is this?  as our clutch hitter Matao steps up to the plate with Noah on second and rips a shot to the gap in the outfield Noah scores from second Matao scores on a home run and our team wins!

 What it's over?  as I look at Noah and his parents hugging and beaming with such pride and the kid that never got a hit knocks an rbi double and scores the tying run and saves the game.  wow 

I feel the fool as I gave up on this kid Noah only 8 yrs old and he showed me that he can do anything he damn well wants.



Have you read the Village of Jodicus by JR Sweeney yet ?
You really should! Do yourself a favor and get it now, here are the links to purchase this fast paced adventure.






2 comments:

  1. That's the stuff baseball movies are made of! Way to go, Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yes I have to remember your advice and remember win or lose these kids are winners already

    ReplyDelete