Wednesday, January 25, 2017

wow pulled from the sub-conscience unburried just for you

Camp Squanto
1968 our parents sent my brother and I for two weeks of summer camp at camp Squanto ..a christian camp located in beautiful new Hampshire.

 First we met the counselors I was amazed at their dedication most of these counselors had worked at camp Squanto every summer for the past 5 to 10 years.
These counselors were older not college students just looking for a summer job

 "What a dedicated bunch of counselors this is going to be a fun two weeks!"

Well looking back  now I see camp Squanto was a hot spot meeting grounds for every pedophile and his brother.

What horror ensued in those 2 weeks as campers were dropping like flies.
 Many parents were called and came to pick up there kids early. I never saw a more scared bunch of kids in my life, Even my older brother only made it a week I found him crying in his cabin and he was scared and angry and that's the way my brother stayed for the rest of his life.

The dead give away was at one week all campers were asked to write their parents and tell them what a great time we were having. We were given post cards and wrote our letters and gave them to our counselors to mail. 

Looking back the postcards were read by the counselors and any detrimental cards that spoke of the huge rash of pedophilia were discarded and the parents never knew 

On the last day of camp a fellow  camper came into the cabin crying he told me a counselor had stuck fingers into his ass and rubbed his penis...what? damn we were barely 12 years old.
I was so glad when my parents picked me up, luckily nothing happened to me but I did a lot of making sure I stayed around lots of people for those two weeks at camp Squanto and I walked backwards a lot.

"How was camp?" my parents asked 
"Can we go to the beach next summer? I don't think I want to come back here again/"

HAVE A NICE DAY AND DON'T FORGET TO PURCHASE THE ACTION PACKED NOVEL
THE VILLAGE OF jODICUS
BY JR SWEENEY
RIGHT HERE

AMAZON

https://www.amazon.com/Village-Jodicus-J-R-Sweeney/dp/1683527542

BARNES AND NOBLE

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-village-of-jodicus-j-r-sweeney/1124051232

No comments:

Post a Comment