Friday, March 11, 2016

I am just learning how to blog, bare with me. this is from another story I have been working on.

                                                              This is how I die?
                                                                My eternal rest
                                                      Love's severed head at my side
                                                          Helpless baby at my breast

                                                             Bitterness and anger
                                                           Creator with  your might
                                                            Send a hero for this baby
                                                            Help her though the night

No comments:

Post a Comment