Monday, August 1, 2016

This is a thank you post for all my peeps on twitter, facebook, Gplus

AVAILABLE HERE AND NOW FROM TATE PUBLISHING

Hi everyone just wanted to keep you informed with my goings on and most of all to thank you kind folks for your support and encouragement.
My book progression has been a blast and I owe it all to you. You have bought my book, you have liked and shared and tweeted about my story.
My first book that I worked very hard at writing. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed writing it but best believe I was my own worst critic.
I may have told you this before but I wrote the whole book and then selected all and deleted it...What?
So haunting was this tale I woke early one morning and started writing it again and for the better.
Oh well anyways this fine book is now available for pre-sale on amazon and Barnes and noble set for august 30 2016
or you can get the e book or paperback publisher direct right now from my very good friends at Tate publishing, who by the way Have taken very good care of this virgin author.
To them I am very grateful as well. I will leave you with some links and the trailer to "The Village of Jodicus" by JR Sweeney, one very grateful and thankful man.  


MY WEBSITE


AMAZON

BARNES AND NOBLE

2 comments:

  1. Being an author is rough. Especially when you see you have to scrap it all and start over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's for sure I believe it was for the best... i lost confidence in the writing so i stepped it up a notch.
      how are ya?

      Delete