Tuesday, February 28, 2017

ST PATS DAY DOWNYBROOK QUICK RHYME please enjoy

The danny boy lounge was the first place we be. 
With pitchers of bud and  kamakazi.
Twas Murphy and Walsh and the baby Carney. 
 I with fluffy white crystals and the sisters Garvey.
Flyin and drinkin OOH that kamikazi we had some.
Now off to the john boyle club, where yours truly's not welcome.

We walked through that door where fine lassies abounded
When ten potato head harps had us surrounded
and there we found Sully all up in twister
" Sweeney come help they are beating my sister"
"SULLY NEEDS HELP" MY DRUNKIN ASS HICS
 I JUMP ON A TABLE AND DIVE INTO THE MIX
NOW HERE COMES WALSH AND JOINS IN THE FRAY 
NOW MURPHY AND CARNEY  TO HELP SAVE THE DAY

DRAGGED  ACROSS THE BEER SOAKED FLOOR
Two potato head harps show me the door. 
On hands and knees heavin "ooh what a night".
The sisters Garvey come smilin "we still got some white".
Each kiss my cheeks,  much to my delight.
To the shamrock we go! they are open all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment