Wednesday, April 13, 2016

JRSWEENEY57@GMAIL.COM Greetings and salute found a mentor out on twitter. She gave me a list of things to do to try to break into the author field here they are..

Make a list of at least 25 influential authors

Make a list of at least 10 influential publishers

 Make a list of at least 25 blogs and bloggers

Subscribe to these websites and get email updates

paidcontent.org

mashable.com

readwriteweb.com

allfacebook.com

Follow these accounts to get updates on Twitter.

@twitterbooks

@paidcontent

@mashable

@readwriteweb

@allfacebook

set up a Facebook Fan Page    JR Sweeney

*Refer to the Facebook In-Depth for some EXPERT TIPS once your page is set up.

TWITTER    celticorigins

 Google+   Joe Sweeney

WEB TOOLS

AUTHOR LANDING PAGE celticorigins.yolasite.com

Blog

So I have been busy doing this I am trying to be niche-specific. I am so green at this writing game  I can use all the help I can get. have a good day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment